Face Filler - Maintain Youthful Appearance with Face Fillers
As we grow older our skin ages and various skin change occurs as the ageing process kicks in. It is unstoppable and continuous. To improve the appearance and get the youthful glow back Face Fillers are one of the popular treatments. Face Fillers reduces wrinkles and fine lines and it can give a fresh and younger-looking appearance. Face Fillers are small injections administered on specific are of the Face to improve skin elasticity and fade out wrinkles.
Benefits of Face Fillers
• Reduce smile lines (parentheses lines)
• Smooth marionette lines
• Restore cheek definition
• Contour cheeks
• Plump lips
• Reduce under-eye bags or hollows
• Improve hollow temples
• Create facial symmetry
Face Fillers are also used to prop up facial defects and to make the Face appear fuller and more youthful and smoother.
There are different compositions for the different portions of the facial skin contours. This is useful for the tear-through, below the eyes, the deep frown lines, the nasolabial folds, the marionette lines, and the sunken cheek contours.
- Fillers are well refined Hyaluronic acid which is used to prop up the depressed or sunken contour of the face and other parts of the body as well. These are temporary lasting from 6 – 12 months depending on the different types produced by a different company. A word of caution – please consider very seriously the semi-permanent or permanent fillers. Materials are added to them which cannot be destroyed or absorbed by the body. This can lead to deformity to the areas where it is injected.
- It can be used to enhance the contour of the nose temporarily and can be very natural. However, it must be done carefully to prevent any adverse reactions like an embolism.
- The lips and chin can be enhanced with these fillers and good natural contour profile can be achieved.
- There are few areas in the region of the glabella, nose and upper lips which are common to complications like embolism to end-artery damage. In the infra-orbital region (just below the eyes) the skin is very thin and a special more fluid type filler is required. This can cause bulging deformity if too much is injected and this can be very obvious. Embolism can occur.
- In very rare circumstances reactions to the filler can occur – this can be early or delayed. Some can occur almost a year later. This can be associated with varying degrees of swelling, redness, pain and itch. Fortunately, the incidence is very low.
- When the facial contours are well rejuvenated the appearance is certainly refreshed.