Double Eyelid Surgery
Double eyelid is striking features that accentuate the appearance of the eyes. Double Eyelid surgery is one of the most common plastic surgery procedures for Asian eyes to give eyes a larger, brighter, and alluring look.
Double eyelid surgery is also known as upper blepharoplasty, it is a cosmetic procedure to reshape the eyelid to form a crease in the upper eyelid, a natural-looking fold to enhance the beauty of the eye making it look larger and rounder.
What is Double Eyelid Surgery?
A double eyelid is a natural crease along the upper eyelid that forms a small fold creating the appearance of a double eyelid. Blepharoplasty or Double eyelid procedure improves the overall shape and look of the eye. It also reduces early signs of ageing and removed fine lines by lifting the lower & upper eyelids.
Advantage of Double Eyelids Surgery:
- Removed under-eye sagging
- Reduced fine lines
- Gives a Brighter and refresh look.
Types of Double Eyelid Surgery?
- Incisional Double Eyelid Surgery – also known as full incisional double eyelid surgery it is more popular Double eyelid surgery as it provides more natural results and permanent shaping of the eyes.
- Non- Incisional Double Eyelid Surgery – This method is minimal invasive double eyelid surgery to create a natural fold.
Who is a Suitable candidate for Double Eyelid Surgery?
- Single eyelids or eyelid with no crease
- Double eyelids on one side and single on the other
- Fine double eyelid crease
- Multiple eyelid creases
- Uneven eyelid creases
- Thin eyelid with sagging skin
- Eyelid with excessive skin
- People looking for more expressive and fuller eyes
- People looking for eyelid revision.