What is Double Eyelid Surgery?
Double Eyelid Surgery is a striking feature that helps accentuate the appearance of the eyes.
Double Eyelid Surgery, also known as Upper Blepharoplasty, is a cosmetic procedure that helps reshape the eyelid to form a natural-looking crease that enhances the beauty of the eye and makes it look larger and rounder.
It is one of the most common plastic surgery procedures for Asian eyes that gives your eyes a larger, brighter, and more alluring look.
Advantages of Double Eyelid Surgery:
- Removes under-eye sagging
- Reduces fine lines
- Gives you a brighter and a more refreshed look
Types of Double Eyelid Surgery?
- Incisional Double Eyelid Surgery – Also known as full incisional double eyelid surgery, this is the more popular one of the two as it provides a more natural result that permanently shapes the eyes.
- Non- Incisional Double Eyelid Surgery – This method is a minimally invasive double eyelid surgery done to create a natural fold in the eyelids.
Who is a Suitable candidate for Double Eyelid Surgery?
If you happen to fall under any of these categories, you may consider getting a Double Eyelid Surgery:
- You have single eyelids or eyelids with no crease
- You have double eyelids on one side and single on the other
- You have very fine double eyelid creases
- You have multiple eyelid creases
- You have uneven eyelid creases
- You have thin eyelids with sagging skin
- You have eyelids with excessive skin
- You are looking to have more expressive and fuller eyes
- You are looking for an eyelid revision
For a Double Eyelid Surgery in Singapore consult with Dr. Yeap, call +65 67340061.